- Approval of the Statute of the Arab Court of Commercial Arbitration and Dispute Settlement and all the centers and sectors affiliated with the Union.
- Adopt the Federation’s action plan and submit it to the General Assembly for ratification.
- Forming standing and interim committees to achieve the purposes of the Union and to authorize them any of its powers.
- Adoption of the financial and administrative regulations of the Federation, The regulatory structure of the Federation has been approved.
- Appointment of the Secretary-General of the Federation, The appointment of key secretariat staff and the termination of their services.
- To determine the means of cooperation with the bodies and entities involved in the affairs involved in the areas and activities of the Federation.
- The annual report on the union’s activity, the balance sheet and the final account were prepared and submitted to the General Assembly for ratification.
- The committee selected the first of its members, the First Committee of the Council of The European Union, the National Council of Women and the European Union, the National Council of Women and the National Council of Women.
- Approve or modify study and training programs for commercial arbitration and dispute resolution.
- Approval of contracts and cooperation agreements with all countries, bodies, institutions and Arab and international organizations.
Board of Directors
Arab Federation of Commercial Arbitration and Dispute Settlement
- Make decisions to establish or freeze the activities of any of the specialized affiliate centers.
- Approve or amend the statute supstation and operating rules of specialized subsidiary centres.
- Appoint and dismiss members and bodies of specialized subsidiary centers.