- The President of the Federation is the president of all sectors and centers emanating from the Arab Federation of Commercial Arbitration and Dispute Settlement and the Presidency of the Arab Court of Commercial Arbitration and Dispute Settlement.
- The president of the union is the legal representative of the union and all its sectors and centers before all and others before the judiciary, The President has to make all the executive, financial and administrative decisions to achieve the objectives of the Union and all its sectors and centers.
- The position of president should never be doubled in the union or in all its sectors and centers.
- The President of the Union has full authority to conclude all contracts and agreements and sign them as a representative of the Union and its sectors and centers with all countries, entities, bodies and arab and international institutions.
- The President of the Federation has full authority to take all decisions or actions that he considers necessary for the Federation and all its sectors and specialized centers – or the mandate of those who deem its mandate – to notify the Board of Directors at its first subsequent meeting what has been done.
- Develop, follow up and implement the general policies of the Union and all its sectors and centers and achieve its objectives.
- The President of the Federation should take a group of consultants specialized in the field of work of the Union to be assigned to them work represents a qualitative shift in the work of the Union and its field in order to promote it.
- Adoption of the system of rewards of judges, experts, lecturers, trainers and coordinators of training programs and the rewards and salaries of all employees of the Court of Arbitration.
- Establish ing the rules for issuing and means of securing training program certificates and certificates of accreditation and approving the mechanism of documentation and verification of certificates and accreditation.
Arab Federation of Commercial Arbitration and Dispute Settlement