- The General Secretariat of all sectors and centers emanating from the Federation and the Arab Court of Commercial Arbitration and Dispute Settlement and the secretariat of its councils and bodies shall be entrusted to the Secretary-General of the Arab Federation of Commercial Arbitration and Dispute Settlement so that the position of Secretary-General of the Federation in all sectors and centers may never be doubled as the General Secretariat of the Arab Court of Commercial Arbitration and Dispute Settlement.
- The Secretary-General has all the powers to adopt all provisions and certificates and to carry out the actions and executive procedures of his responsibilities determined by the rules of procedure of the Federation and all its sectors and centers.
- The Secretary-General is responsible for implementing all the policies, plans and general objectives of the Federation and all administrative, financial and technical work and its operational procedures in accordance with this system to achieve the objectives and objectives of the Union in all sectors and centers.
- The Secretary-General is fully responsible to the General Assembly and the Board of Directors for all the administrative, financial and technical work of the Federation in all its sectors and centers.
- The Secretary-General has the right to hire experts in all their forms to perform tasks on condition that they are part-time.
- The Secretary-General has full authority to conclude and sign all contracts and agreements representing the Union and all its sectors and centers with all countries, governments, entities, organizations, bodies, institutions and all Arab and international banks.
- The Secretary-General represents the Union before others in all the powers set by the President of the Federation.
- The Secretary-General represents the Union in the presence of all meetings to which it is invited by the Council of Arab Economic Unity, the Arab League or any Arab or international organizations whose activity relates to the activities of the Union as an observer.
Arab Federation of Commercial Arbitration and Dispute Settlement