Be a founding member of the Federation:
- Each member participated in the founding of the Federation by signing the founding document and fulfilling the terms of membership.
- The founding member shall be a permanent member of the General Assembly of the Federation.
The founding member has the following rights:
- For a member to attend general assembly meetings, He has the right to vote on resolutions.
- The member has the right to run for the presidency of the Federation, to serve as Secretary-General in the event that one of these posts is vacant for the reasons contained in Article 16.
- The presidency and secretariat may assign the member to join any of the federation’s organs, advisory committees or committees of the Federation.
- Exemption from admission fees, And annual contributions, Fees for participation in the activities and activities of the Federation.
- The Federation is committed and responsible for the rehabilitation and refinement of the experiences of the founding members through training missions and programs – international, regional and local – in accordance with the rules approved by the training sector and adopted by the General Assembly.